13.06.2017 Communication from Delhi Public School Tapi
Dear Parent / Authorised Guardian
General Parent Teacher Meet (PTM) for students from Pre-Nursery to Class V is scheduled below. Parents / Authorised Guardians who wish to discuss their ward’s academic issues or to make any enquiry with teachers, are invited to meet teachers strictly as per the schedule.
|Roll Nos. 1-15||8: 30 – 10:15 am||17 June 2017||Your ward’s classroom|
|Roll Nos. 16-30||10:30 – 12:15 pm|
|Roll Nos. 1-20||8: 30 – 10:15 am||17 June 2017||As in PTM Venue List at sign-in|
|Roll Nos. 21-40||10:30 – 12:15 pm|
- Only parent / authorized guardian is allowed to attend the Parent-Teacher Meeting of your ward. Tuition teacher / relative / any other person is not welcome.
- Parents with wards at different class/roll-number timings should preferably divide forces to attend both sessions.
- Teachers will only be available as per scheduled timings on PTM date. Entry at school gate will be closed at least 15 minutes before PTM closure.
- No student/sibling should be present at school during PTM as this will disturb the session. Request to arrange supervision at home.
- Be punctual so that you don’t miss the presentation. Do not keep other parents waiting for too long. In case you have more queries, you can meet the teacher by prior appointment on a later date / send email / discuss via telecon when teacher is free at school.
- You are expected to sort out individual problems over phone immediately as they arise, without waiting for the next PTM.
- Parents without RFID-card will not be allowed entry. Please present your Parent RFID-card at the gate for identification, in compliance with security regulations for your ward’s safety, to prevent entry of unauthorised persons into the school campus. If you need a duplicate parent I-card (attending PTM directly from work / I-card with your pick-up vehicle driver), then please apply in writing to the principal, stating reason.
- School will remain closed for students III-V.